True North Comfort is servicing customers in North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Vancouver and surrounding area. Comfort Club Members benefit from Priority Service.
The key to saving energy and money while maximizing the comfort of your home is regular, scheduled maintenance. Routine maintenance costs a lot less than an emergency call-out. We will establish a service schedule specific to your needs, which will help to maintain and prolong the life of your equipment and systems and minimize unexpected costs.
Join the Comfort Club today and we will make your home our priority.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE COMFORT CLUB
- Personalized portfolio and maintenance record for your equipment
- Notification when your equipment is due for its next service
- Certified Technician who is familiar with your system
BENEFITS OF MAINTENANCE
- Regularly scheduled maintenance by a certified technician will improve the operation of your equipment and save you energy and money
- Optimize the operation of your equipment to maximize your comfort
- Identify potential problems early and minimize equipment failure
- Ensure requirements of equipment warranty are met to maintain warranty
- Extend the life of your equipment through preventative maintenance
- Priority Service
- Free Evaluation1
- 10% Discount on Additional Work and Repairs
- Guaranteed Pricing2
- Free Plumbing and HVAC Inspection3
- Overtime Charges Only After 8pm on Weekends
- 1 Year Warranty on Repairs4
- Earn Comfort Cash5
1 Regular evaluation fee is $95
2 Customer will approve a fixed price before work begins.
3Plumbing inspection includes check for leaks and proper operation of all plumbing fixtures for up to a 5 bathroom home. Additional bathrooms are $30 each
4Some conditions apply. Please contact our office for details.
5Comfort cash – refer a friend, family or neighbour to our services and you can accumulate $25 for each referral toward future service or accessories.